WEIRDLAND: Miles Teller "Bleed for This" Trailer, "I Want Your Love" video

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Miles Teller "Bleed for This" Trailer, "I Want Your Love" video

In Bleed for This, Miles Teller stars as Vinny Pazienza in one of sport’s greatest comeback stories: the true-life tale of how the Rhode Island brawler tragically lost almost everything just as he reached the pinnacle of his profession and how he defied medical science and common sense to return to the ring and win another championship belt. Aaron Eckhart costars as renowned boxing trainer Kevin Rooney and Katey Sagal and Ciaran Hinds play Paz’s understandably concerned parents.
In the exclusive trailer above, Pazienza works overtime to drop those last few pounds in order to make weight for a 1988 title bout against Roger Mayweather, and thanks to Paz’s male thong at the press conference, it’s clear that Teller (Whiplash) put in the necessary gym work to convincingly portray a boxer.  “I’m not done,” Teller says. “I got more in me.” His return to the ring includes some bloody brawls that made Rocky Balboa fights seem tame, but no one who ever got in the ring with Pazienza after his accident wanted it more than he did. Directed by Ben Younger (Boiler Room) and executive produced by Martin Scorsese, Bleed for This opens in limited release on Nov. 4 before going wide on Nov. 23. Source: www.ew.com
“It takes a long time to transform your body,” Teller told Us. “I thought that you start doing some crunches, you get abs. It’s like no, man, you gotta totally change your body’s chemistry… but I always love when actors do an accent or change their bodyweight so I was excited for the opportunity." Someone who wasn’t exactly stoked about his new diet and exercise regimen was his girlfriend, Keleigh Sperry. “He was ripped and shriveled, but he was also boring. He wouldn’t drink,” Sperry told Us, laughing. “One time, I came home and I was in the middle of my training…and there’s french fries — she had just ordered this burger or something. And I got so pissed off!” Teller told Us. “I was like, ‘Baby, you cannot be eating this crap in front of me! It’s torture!’” Source: www.usmagazine.com
A video featuring pictures and stills of Miles Teller and his co-stars. Soundtrack: "I Want Your Love" & "Bad Valentine" by Transvision Vamp, "Heartbreaker" by Elvis Presley, "Won't Ever Let You Down" by Wilco, "Take Em or Leave Em" by Amy Lavere, "Baby Be Mine" by The Jelly Beans, "Poor, poor, pitiful me" by Warren Zevon, "I'm Gonna Knock on Your Door" by Eddie Hodges and "It's so Easy to Fall in Love" by Buddy Holly.

No comments :