WEIRDLAND: Snow White and the Huntsman trailer starring Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron

Monday, November 21, 2011

Snow White and the Huntsman trailer starring Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron


"Snow White and the Huntsman" trailer, starring Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron as Snow White and Evil Queen Ravenna, directed by Rupert Sanders (release on 1st June 2012)

Scan of Charlize Theron in Laha magazine, November 2011

Evil queen: “do you hear that? it’s the sound of battles fought and lives lost. once pained me to know that i’m the cause of such despair. but no, their cries have give me strength. beauty is my power. mirror, mirror on the wall. who is fairest of them all?”

Mirror: ”you are the fairest but there is another destined to surpass you. consume her heart and you shall live forever".

Evil queen: ”find me someone who does not fear the dark forest to hunt her down".

The huntsman: ”why she has such value?”
Evil queen: ”that is not of your concern”
The huntsman: ”if i refuse?”
Evil queen: ”lips red as blood, hair black as night, bring me your heart, my dear dear snow white.“

No comments :