WEIRDLAND: Robert Pattinson talks on Kristen Stewart and Charlie Sheen in Vanity Fair

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Robert Pattinson talks on Kristen Stewart and Charlie Sheen in Vanity Fair

Scans of Robert Pattinson in Vanity Fair magazine, April 2011 issue

"Pattinson tells the April issue of Vanity Fair that the attention surrounding his real-life romance with his onscreen love interest has put a strain on their relationship.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attending a preview of Twilight in Beverly Hills, CA on 7th November, 2008

"It's just very traumatic", the 24-year-old Brit complains. "When this is over, the media will lose interest. There'll be nothing to say. It won't fit into a headline anymore. It won't fit into a template."
Even before their secretive romance began, Pattinson admits he was a fan of Stewart's body of work.

"Kristen is very focused on being an actress. I mean, that's what she is -- she's an actress. Whereas I...I just don't really know," the actor admits of his 20-year-old flame.
"She's cool. Even before I knew her I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw Into the Wild, and I thought she was really good in that," he reaves. "I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is."
His private life aside, Pattinson also admits to having an unlikely fondness for Charlie Sheen.
"I like crazy people who don't give a f***", he explains, adding that he's a fan of the 45-year-old actor's "little escapades."

"I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of House of Payne and Two and a Half Men. I love Cops -- I think it's my favorite TV show," he laughs. "God, I sound like such a loser." Source: www.usmagazine.com

No comments :