WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart on the cover of Vogue, February 2011 issue

Friday, January 14, 2011

Kristen Stewart on the cover of Vogue, February 2011 issue

Kristen Stewart in Vogue magazine photoshoot, issue February 2011
Dress by Proenza Schouler -Spring 2011 RTW

“I choose things that are so overly ambitious,” Kristen tells Vogue. And the actress has chosen well! She’s skyrocketed to success with The Twilight Saga but has maintained her humble beauty without a trace of ego.
Bill Condon, the director of Breaking Dawn, reveals to the mag that, “Kristen was the top of my list of reasons to do this movie.”

On finding a good part: ”A compulsion absolutely fills you”
On returning to the Twilight set: “[It was] like going back to school… Twilight is a different beast.”
On getting into acting: ”I don’t think I would ever have been able to be an actress had I not started at nine years old. I would have been the last person to stand up and say, ‘I’d like to star in the play.”
On trusting her friends: ”You build a perimeter of people that are really important to you.”
Scan of Robert Pattinson in "Breaking Dawn" for EW magazine

On why she stays mum about her relationship with Robert Pattinson: ”It’s not my job.” Source: www.hollywoodlife.com

“There’s no way to eloquently put this. I just can’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can’t be outside very often,” she said.
“And also to not ever be ’some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that’s gone.”
Recent reports claimed Stewart and her boyfriend, Robert Pattinson, got engaged after their argument about Kristen spending too much time with actor Garrett Hedlund". Source: www.showbizspy.com

No comments :