WEIRDLAND: Charlize kissed Jake Gyllenhaal, then a monkey, it's my birthday!

Monday, October 04, 2010

Charlize kissed Jake Gyllenhaal, then a monkey, it's my birthday!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Charlize Theron at British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA's) on February 19, 2006 in London
Charlize Theron isn’t short of male admirers but it seems that this one might actually have a shot with the Hollywood actress, who managed to steal a kiss from the South African beauty.The 35-year-old met the award-winning conservationist at the Jane Goodall Institute’s Tchimpounga sanctuary, where Dr Goodall, 76, and her staff rehabilitate orphaned chimpanzees rescued from illegal commercial hunting". Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

By the way, today is my Birthday, I want to let you know all of you, my favorite readers that you are one of my best gifts in this day, lots of hugs for those who are behind the computers! A piece of cake for everybody, darlings!

3 comments :

countsheep said...

happy birthday, Kendra, I hope you receive many presents and love :)

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Kendra Honey, Hope it is the best day ever. You deserve lots of love on this day and here's mine. You make my day always with your wonderful blog. May we always be friends. Lots of Love Gail...Please tell us all the fun things you do for your birthday.

Elena said...

lots of thanks, countsheep and Gail! I've just woken up with a middle hungover, lol, I guess I had a bit too much champagne with the cake! I was watching an old movie ("All through the night" starring Humphrey Bogart) with my husband and friends at home, we laugh like possessed and the day went so fast!

xxoo