WEIRDLAND: Megan Fox's dad is happy of marriage news

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Megan Fox's dad is happy of marriage news

"Although Megan was primarily raised by her mother and stepfather after her parents' divorce, she credits Franklin with helping her pull of her Jonah Hex role as a weapons-wielding Frontier-era prostitute. "When I was 5 and 6 years old we went target shooting with shotguns. So I've handled a gun before - an enormous shotgun - when I was a little kid," she told MTV.
"My daughter looked very happy in the photograph that she sent me in what was a very private ceremony," Franklin added about the photo text message from Megan.
"I'm delighted for her and I've met Brian before and I think that he is a good guy and I hope they will be happy."
Fox broke millions of male hearts around the world when she got hitched to Green at The Four Seasons Hotel on Hawaii's Big Island last week. Fox and Green met on the set of Kelly Ripa's sitcom Hope And Faith in 2004 before getting engaged in 2006."We are in regular contact and I usually go and see her when she visits her sister in Florida," Franklin said. "I'm really thrilled for them both." Source: radaronline.com

No comments :