WEIRDLAND: Fans want Pattinson & Stewart together

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fans want Pattinson & Stewart together

More outtakes of Robert Pattinson in "Vanity Fair" magazine, December 2009.

"I dream explicit dreams about Edward. You can't put down what I dream about Edward. It is very, very erotic. It's not Rob Pattinson. It's Edward."That said, all the women feel that "there's a little bit of Edward in every guy" if you dig, but it seems unlikely that the dudes are going to bother to find out, let alone read the "7 Lessons Guys Can Learn from Edward Cullen" posted (by a woman) on YouTube". Source: www.jezebel.com

"Twilight is different from other vampire movies. Not to sound too girly, but I liked the love-story aspect. Edward's like an old-fashioned gentleman. He's got strength, speed, and a charm that women can't resist."If the Twilight saga taps into a vein of female fantasy and male failure, then Forks—smack-dab in the part of the country that gave us Kurt Cobain and Twin Peaks—truly is the perfect setting for it. Forks is, in a way, an emasculated town. It used to be a timber hub; right on Main Street there's a commemorative slab of Sitka spruce nearly 12 feet in diameter and marked by a sign that says: WELCOME TO FORKS: LOGGING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. You can't miss the phallic symbolism."Jim Roden, a 37-year-old Navy reservist from Oregon who's about to ship off to Afghanistan, made a pilgrimage to Forks with his two young sons and his 33-year-old wife, Dawn. This whole Edward thing—Roden's given it some serious thought. "The seduction aspect of it, that forbidden romance, that hint of danger and intrigue—most of the girls dig that stuff, and most of the guys are not able to pan it out on a daily basis", he says. "It makes you think: Why can't I ante up and do those kinds of things? Have I slipped a little? Have I gotten a little too comfortable? When was the last time I bought her flowers? Or took her out? When was the last time I was spontaneous?"
Source: www.details.com

Kristen Stewart wears a dress with belt designed by Jason Wu.'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' stars Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner pose for the media at the Regal Pinnacle Stadium 18 during the Variety - The Children's Charity of Eastern Tennessee benefit screening on Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2009'. Source: www.knoxville.com

"Kristen Stewart has shot to fame since the beginning of the Twilight Saga, but the fame has not strayed her focus. The 19-year-old actress recently opened up to Parade magazine about diving into the role of Bella Swan and her romance with Robert Pattinson. “She is confident but not arrogant. Bella is like, ‘I’m allowed to make mistakes and I’m going to do things and take chances and not be ashamed of it”, Kristen explained about her character. “You see this girl really build herself back up, and by the time she makes this sort of rash decision to spend eternity with a vampire, you believe her. She’s lived life. She’s grown up.”With nailing the role of Bella, Kristen has had to face more fame than most actresses. "As soon as I stopped trying to control everything that came out of my mouth and every picture of me that came out, that's when I became so much happier,” Kristen revealed. “It wasn't like some big turning point; I've just grown into being able not to care as much. I realize that I'm not going to be able to influence the way everybody perceives me."As far as her relationship with Robert Pattinson, Kristen knows what people want, but she’s not opening-up about her personal relationship with him. “I get why fans want to know more about the cast as real people and they want us to be together and all of that. I just have to sort of not think about that”, Kristen explained. “People have a hard time separating us from our characters. There's an incredibly large group that spends most of their time absorbed in the lives of people who've gotten some notoriety. It's strange to me. I can't have anything to do with it or else I'd step in and mess it up for myself, I just let it fall by the wayside. It doesn't really affect me." Source: www.dailyfill.com

No comments :