WEIRDLAND: More of Megan Fox & Amanda Seyfried in "Jennifer's Body"

Saturday, August 29, 2009

More of Megan Fox & Amanda Seyfried in "Jennifer's Body"

Diablo Cody, "Jennifer's Body" screenwriter.Karyn Kusama, "Jennifers' Body" director.Megan Fox as Jennifer Check in "Jennifer's Body".Megan Fox with her co-star Amanda Seyfried.Amanda Seyfried as Needy Lesnicky in "Jennifer's Body"

"Megan Fox talked with MTV about her upcoming film, Jennifer's Body and her kissing scene with costar Amanda Seyfried. Megan said, "I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss. I think she was extremely uncomfortable. I don't think that -- I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing -- like, giggling fits that happened in between takes". Source: www.shoppingblog.com

No comments :