WEIRDLAND: C'est pas Paris

Friday, August 21, 2009

C'est pas Paris

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon shopping in Paris, France, on 14th March 2009.
Models on the catwalk at the Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer 2009 collection fashion show during the Paris Fashion Week, France, on 30th September 2008.
Lily Allen, Dita Von Teese, and Katy Perry sat together at Christian Dior, alongside Zoe Saldana and a ladylike in gray Emma Watson, who gabbed away on her phone before the show. Salma Hayek and her ex-fiance Francois-Henri Pinault continued to look close in his home city, watching the Balenciaga show today — just one of the many fashion labels his company PPR owns. Source: www.popsugar.com
Actress Megan Fox attends Giorgio Armani Prive Fashion Show at Palais de Chaillot on July 7, 2009 in Paris, France.French actress Marion Cotillard arrives to attend the Christian Dior fashion show. Source: www.seattlepi.com
Mila Jovovich.Charlize Theron at Paris Fashion Week, 2009.
Source: www.people.comMarion Cotillard.Diane Kruger.

Elie Saab Fall Winter 2009/10 Haute Couture.

"You can't escape the past in Paris, and yet what's so wonderful about it is that the past and present intermingle so intangibly that it doesn't seem to burden" -Allen Ginsberg.
My friend Chloe (with the Eiffel Tower behind).My friend Sara in Paris (near the river Seine and The Eiffel Tower).Me in Paris, Place de la Concorde - Salvador Dalí Espace.

5 comments :

countsheep said...

you're pretty as blonde :)

GaIl said...

So cute Kendra,!!! all the models and then you and your darling friend Chloe. I love your hair kind of like mine except I am laced with grey. Thank you this was so much fun.

Elena said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos in Paris, countsheep and Gail ;) that city has a romantic charm almost unrivaled.

Gail said...

I've never been so I am happy for the info you share. I didn't mean to leave out your cute friend Sara. Were you all there together? And your outfit is just the cutest. Love those old fashion basketball shoes. You girls rock!!

Elena said...

you have to go to Paris with a special date or friends, Gail!

you won't ever forget this wonderful city :)

These girls and me didn't go together, I went to Paris with José Luis when we got just married, as honeymoon trip, in February 2007. I ditched my high heels wedding shoes for my old comfy trainers (I guess I anticipated Kristen Stewart's converse addiction!) Sara travelled to Paris one year later, with some other friends of hers in Autumn 2008.