WEIRDLAND: Joseph Gordon-Levitt twitter video

Friday, March 27, 2009

Joseph Gordon-Levitt twitter video

SxSW is a hot poppin tech gumbo -- signed up for Twitter @hitrecordjoe -- saw "We Live In Public"
500 Days of Summer is playing here in Austin at the end of the week, but South By Southwest is not just a film festival. It's most known for its music, and then there's what they call "Interactive." The tech, the net, the new media. I decided to come down to Texas early, and try to humbly soak it up. Glad I did, I've met so many cool people here, kicking so many asses. It's good to know that awesome people are building the future.

@ronen and I ceremoniously signed me up for Twitter in front of the state's capital.

And I saw an intriguing documentary, "We Live In Public," about the internet's past and future.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt RegularJOE's First Tweet

No comments :