WEIRDLAND: New haircut

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New haircut


"Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal shop at APC clothing store in West Hollywood on Saturday (January 24).

The couple came out empty-handed but walked to their car holding hands. And it looks like Jake got a haircut and finally cut his mane off!

The Devil Wears Prada star Anne Hathaway recently complimented Reese on her figure.

She said, “I don’t think it’s just Hollywood that gives out that message. As a society we put out these unrealistic body images to young women. But I’m a normal shape and Scarlett Johansson is not a skinny, skinny girl. Beyonce looks after herself and has a beautiful body. Reese [Witherspoon] looks great.”
Source: Justjared.buzznet.com

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I like the hair cut and shave. Is Jake doing any award presentations that will be televised? I don't want to miss anything. Thanks for the pictures, hope you are having a good morning.

Elena said...

Happy Sunday, Gail!!
It seems Jake will be attending a celebration of David Fincher on 30th January! I hope we see pictures of him with "clean cut" & perfect hair, I'll be updating you as usual!

BirdGirl said...

He looks great!

I find it funny that Reese is the one wearing a hat in these. We haven't seen him w/o one in forever. Except at the GG's of course.

I wish he would show up to the SAG's tonight.

Anonymous said...

Is He giving us the middle finger in that top photo? I would like to think not. Even though he does look a little perturbed.

Elena said...

Reese has copied Jake's style, just joking!
haha, Gail, I don't think he's giving us the finger, maybe he's adjusting his jacket, glad of seeing him wearing that old good postcard grey shirt again!