WEIRDLAND: Mark Ruffalo's brother passed away

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mark Ruffalo's brother passed away

Mark Ruffalo and Jake at "Zodiac" Cannes Film Festival Premiere.
Jake with Mark Ruffalo at NYC "Zodiac" Screening.

I hate to communicate these tragic news, because I can't imagine how much Mark Ruffalo must be affected by his brother's loss. I've always been a follower of Mark's career and loved his performance (as usual) in "Zodiac", so here I give my condolences to Mark Ruffalo, my heart goes out to him and his family.

"Scott Ruffalo, a married hairdresser, died late Monday after he was taken off life support, one week after he was found with a gunshot wound to the head in his Beverly Hills condo. He is the kid brother of "You Can Count on Me" star Mark Ruffalo".

Source: www.nydailynews.com

4 comments :

BirdGirl said...

So sad. He must have had a lot of problems.

Elena said...

It's always terrible suffering a loss of a beloved one, worse if there is an investigation about the circumstances around.

I lost my paternal grandmother MarĂ­a a few weeks ago, and I miss her terribly, I know life goes on, but why do we need so much time to accustom to this idea of living without them? I think we won't ever be able to forget them.

BirdGirl said...

They way they live on is in our memories.

Elena said...

you're right, BirdGirl!
Our memories are really powerful.