WEIRDLAND: Happy Holidays in Weirdland!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays in Weirdland!

Reese Witherspoon in a promotional still of "Four Christmases".

Reese talks about her Christmas plans. The actress, who is able to shower her children with plenty of presents, says she prefers instead to give them few presents so they would appreciate them more. Reese told the BBC, “I'm a little strict about that kind of stuff. I think kids do best when they only have a couple of things that they really enjoy. I try and stay away from the gluttony of things. They don't appreciate it as much. When they only get one or two things they really like it."

Christmas in Irak can be so boring, but Swofford had a good time drinking and dancing wearing little more than his Santa Hat.I wish you a very Happy Holidays Season, dear Weirdos!
I hope you receive a lot of gifts from your beloved ones, at least a small real smile (which is probably the best present).
Don't forget your Santa Hats!Lacey Chabert, Rachel McAdams, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Seyfried in sexy Christmas outfits in "Mean Girls".Billy Bob Thornton and Lauren Graham in "Bad Santa".Katie Perry wearing a Santa Claus costume for the Jingle Ball show in Anaheim, California. R.I.P. Bettie Page, The Pin Up Queen.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Kendra, I was about to ask you who was the pretty unknown actress, when I realized it was you. What a beautiful Santa you are.

Elena said...

good afternoon, Gail :)

why are you so nice? thank you, it's very flattering you compare me with an actress, I only played supporting roles in my school's plays a long time ago, but I love Christmas movies!

Happy Holidays, Gail!

Xenia said...

Happy Holidays, Kendra!
My favourite Spanish Santa...:)

And Happy Holidays to all the Wierdland friends too!:)

Elena said...

Happy Christmas holidays for you too, Xenia!

Anonymous said...

I am so nice because I have learned to appreciate all my blessings. You do a lot of work to put out our Jake stuff, and I am grateful. And I do think you are cute. Sorry for miss spellings I have a kitten walking on the key board. Yeaterday the Dr. said he will lose his left eye.

Elena said...

Poor cat! I'm sorry, Gail!
what has happened to him for losing an eye? sometimes cats are too naughty for their own good, I guess.

BirdGirl said...

Happy Holiday's y'all!

XO

Elena said...

Love and Peace!!

xxoo

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas, Kendra and all of the residents in Weirdland :)