WEIRDLAND: Jake is very supportive

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jake is very supportive

"Reese Witherspoon has only one thing to say about boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal. The very reserved star says the actor is "very supportive."
Gracing the cover of the November issue of Vogue magazine, the 32-year-old actress says she is happy and lucky in life.
When asked about Gyllenhaal, Witherspoon told the magazine, "He's very supportive."
"Suffice it to say, I'm very happy in life, and I'm very lucky to have a lot of really supportive people around me who care very much for me, and, you know, that's all you can hope for in life."

"I am very blessed in that way."
Source: www.icelebz.com

Read the Vogue article about Reese.

Vogue Diaries Reese Witherspoon Video:

2 comments :

Xenia said...

She couldn't restrain herself this time, she was too happy having her children and her beloved one with her...:)
And I like her better this way when she is less controlled...

Elena said...

Yes, Xenia, I also prefer Reese when she expresses her emotions more, I guess Jake has that effect on her!